If any app on your iOS devices crashes, there are different ways to get to the crash reports. Beta version installed through TestFlight will directly ask you to submit the crashlog after a crash occurred.
Emailing crash logs directly from your device
- Open Settings.app.
- Tap Privacy, then scroll down and tap Analytics.
- Tap Analytics Data.
- Locate the log for the app that crashed. The filename will use this format:
- Tap the crash log to open it.
- While viewing the crash report, tap the Share icon and tap Mail, and email the attached log to us.
Syncing with iTunes to retrieve iOS crash logs
- Connect your iOS devices to iTunes, and sync it.
- After syncing, open the Finder and navigate to the following folder:
Look for any crash logs in this directory with our application in the filename, and attach them to your email response.